Vintage Octopus C.1876 - Round Glass-Framed Print
A vibrant collection of late 1800's prints which reference beautifully illustrated marine life. In this case the vibrant octopus!
This print references a beautiful hand coloured print from the early 1800s. Prints of this style were originally printed in black and white and then hand painted over the top to give them bright vibrant colours.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS