Vintage c1890 Zebra Illustrations in Round Frame with Glass - Light
Bringing back to life a striking hand-drawn illustration from the late-19th century, these exquisite zebra prints bring panache to any room. We’ve digitally restored and enhanced them here in our Lancashire studio, returning these characterful monochrome prints to their former glory.
These charming zebra illustrations are hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. We print them using archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, and finish them by mounting them in a frame made from sustainable wood ready to hang. Please choose your print from the dropdown menu.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS