Vintage c.1910 Collection of Primates in Mini Round Frames with Glass
Reawakening a delightful series of early-20th century illustrations of primates, this vibrant collection of mini prints makes an eye-catching gallery wall. We’ve digitally remastered them here in our Lancashire studio to bring their vivid colour back to life, and completed them with small round frames custom-made in the UK and hand-finished in house.
Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, these delightful primates come ready to hang in round frames made from sustainable wood. Each and every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS