Vintage c.1892 Ostrich - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
This characterful ostrich print brings back to life a delightful mid-19th century French hand-coloured print. We’ve digitally restored and enhanced it here in our Lancashire studio, ready to add panache to a range of sophisticated interior design schemes.
Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, this delightful ostrich print comes ready to hang in an elegant frame made from sustainable wood. What’s more, each and every element is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS