Vintage c.1886 Studies of Fruit - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
These wonderful prints reawaken a series of late-19th century illustrations of common fruit, and would be particularly suited to a tastefully decorated kitchen. Referencing the watercolour paintings of American pomological studies, they’ve been digitally restored here in our studio in Lancashire, bringing back to life their bright yellows, reds and greens.
Printed using archival grade methods to ensure top quality and durability, these prints come artfully framed in sustainable wood frames ready to hang. As with all our prints, each and every part is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS