Vintage c.1884 Macaws - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
Reawakening WT Greene’s parrot illustrations from the latter part of the 19th century, these four exquisite macaws make a fabulous gallery wall and can also command a room alone if purchased individually. We’ve digitally restored them to their former glory here in our studio in Lancashire, ready to bring a striking splash of colour to any room.
Each and every part of these charming portraits is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. To ensure the finest quality and exceptional durability, we print them using archival grade methods and complete them with a sustainable wood frame so they’re ready to hang.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS