Vintage c.1877 Tropical Plants Used as Food and Clothing - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
Evoking the golden age of exploration, this exquisite pair of prints from the latter part of the 19th century references a number of bright tropical plants used for food and clothing, including palm trees, banana, jack fruit and hemp. Perfect for bringing a touch of the exotic to any room, these illustrations have been digitally remastered here in our Lancashire studio to bring their original hand-colouring back to life.
As with all our prints, each and every part is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. We’ve printed these pictures using archival grade methods for maximum quality and durability, and they come ready to hang in elegant sustainable wood frames.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS