Vintage c.1870 British owls in Round Frames with Glass
Referencing an exquisite collection of British natural history illustrations from the latter part of the 19th century, these beautiful owl prints in elegant round frames lend an air of distinction to any room and have been digitally restored and enhanced here in our studio in Lancashire. Choose from a long-eared owl or tawny owl, or hang them on the wall side by side for an eye-catching feature.
Each and every component of these charming owl portraits is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. We print them using archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, and complete them with round, custom-made sustainable wood frames so they’re ready to hang. Please choose your print from the dropdown menu.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS