Vintage c.1852 Principal Eminences of the British Isles - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
This timeless wall chart depicts the highest peaks of the British Isles, illustrating Ben Nevis, Snowden and Scafell Pike, with the heights measured along the side and a list of notable hills and mountains along the bottom. Reviving an original hand-coloured print from the mid-19th century, it’s been meticulously restored and enhanced here in our Lancashire studio to bring its vivid colour and detail back to life.
Prints of this style were originally produced in black and white and then hand-painted over the top to give them vibrant colours. We’ve printed it using archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, and we’ve mounted it in an elegant sustainable wood frame ready for you to hang. Like all our prints, every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS