Vintage c.1850's British Wading Birds - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
These delightfully detailed portraits of exotic wading birds reawaken a collection of British natural history illustrations from the mid-19th century, featuring a purple heron, black stork, crane and Numidian crane. Commanding a room either individually or as a gallery wall of all four, these beautiful prints are digitally restored here in our studio in Lancashire to bring them back to their former glory.
Each and every component of these charming prints is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. We print them using archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, and complete them with a sustainable wood frame so they’re ready to hang. Please select your print from the dropdown menu.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS