Vintage c.1847 Peacock - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
This spectacular peacock print reawakens a beautiful hand-drawn British natural history illustration from the mid-1800s. Digitally restored to its former glory here in our studio in Lancashire, this exquisitely detailed antique portrait evokes the golden age of exploration and brings a room to life with its vivid turquoise and royal blue colours.
Printed with archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, this stunning peacock print comes artfully framed with sustainable wood and ready to hang. Each and every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS