Vintage c.1846 Rhino & Hippo - Round Frames with Glass
This delightful pair of prints references original natural history engravings of a rhino and hippo, which look equally striking hanging side by side or commanding a room individually. Dating to the mid-19th century, they’ve been digitally restored here in our Lancashire studio to return them to their former glory and completed with attention-grabbing round frames.
Printed with archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, these delightful animal prints come ready to hang in elegant round frames custom-made from sustainable wood in the UK and hand-finished in house. Each and every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. Please choose your print from the dropdown menu.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS