Vintage c.1846 Ostrich - Round Frames with Glass
Presented in an elegant round frame, this characterful ostrich print brings back to life a delightful mid-19th century French hand-coloured print. We’ve digitally restored and enhanced it here in our Lancashire studio, ready to add panache to a range of sophisticated interior design schemes.
Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, this delightful ostrich print comes ready to hang in a choice of small or large round frames, each made from sustainable wood in the UK and hand-finished in house. What’s more, each and every element is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS