Vintage c.1846 Elephants in Round Frame
Reviving a pair of original mid-19th century engravings, this delightful pair of Indian elephants will turn heads in any room in their elegant round frames. We’ve digitally restored and enhanced them here in our Lancashire studio to return them to their former glory, ready to hang side by side or individually.
Each and every component of these delightful elephant prints is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, they come ready to hang in custom-made round frames made from sustainable wood in the UK and hand-finished in house.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS