Vintage c.1845 Panoramic View of London and the River Thames - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
This exceptional print depicts a panoramic view of London and the River Thames in the mid-19th century, with an astonishing level of detail and vivid colour. We’ve painstakingly restored and enhanced this stunning illustration here in our studio in Lancashire, returning it to its former glory ready to form a showstopping focal point in any room.
This print revives an original hand-coloured illustration that would have been produced in black and white and painted over the top in bright colour. Like all our prints, every component of this exquisite London view is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. We’ve printed it using archival methods to ensure the finest quality and durability, and we’ve mounted it in an elegant sustainable wood frame ready for you to hang.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS