Vintage c.1838 Junglefowl - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
One of the wild ancestors of the domestic chicken, the junglefowl appears here in beautiful hand-coloured French prints from the 1800s. Portraits of this style were originally printed in black and white and then hand painted over the top to give them vibrant colours. Restored to their former glory here in our studio in Lancashire, these exquisitely detailed prints bring colour and flair to a range of interior design schemes.
Each and every element of these delightful portraits is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. To ensure the finest quality and exceptional durability, we print them using archival grade methods and complete them with a sustainable wood frame so they’re ready to hang.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS