Vintage c.1836 Zebra - Round Frames with Glass
This quirky zebra portrait revives an original French illustration from the first half of the 19th century. Presented in an elegant round frame for maximum visual impact, it’s been meticulously digitally restored here in our Lancashire studio to bring its delightful black and white stripes and green grass back to life.
Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, this delightful zebra print comes ready to hang in a choice of small or large round frames, each made from sustainable wood in the UK and hand-finished in house. What’s more, each and every element is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS