Vintage c.1836 Studies of Beetles - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
This fabulous set of four prints references a 19th century naturalist’s intricate studies of colourful beetles with their scientific names. We’ve digitally remastered their jewel-like colours and details here in our studio in Lancashire, creating a beautiful set of illustrations that make a bright and interesting gallery wall.
Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, these delightful beetles come ready to hang in frames made from sustainable wood. Each and every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS