Vintage c.1800 Collection of Parrots in Mini Round Frames with Glass
Reawakening a beautiful set of early 19th century naturalists’ illustrations, this fabulous collection of parrot prints in small round frames makes an eye-catching gallery wall and brings colour and sophistication to any room. We’ve digitally remastered these delightful prints here in our Lancashire studio, returning their vivid colours to their former glory.
To ensure exceptional quality, we use archival grade methods to create these exquisite parrot prints and frame them in round custom-made sustainable wood frames ready to hang. Every part is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with the lowest possible carbon footprint. Please choose your print from the dropdown menu.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS