Vintage c.1835 Butterflies - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
These colourful studies of butterflies revive the work of a 19th century naturalist, with four frames of illustrations each depicting a set of four butterflies in yellow, green, blue and black and white. Perfect for creating an eye-catching gallery wall, these beautiful butterflies have been painstakingly digitally restored here in our Lancashire studio to bring their vivid colours and details back to life.
Printed with archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, these stunning butterfly prints come artfully framed with sustainable wood and ready to hang. Each and every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS