Vintage c.1833 Parrots - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
Bringing to life a delightful set of early 19th century French illustrations, this showstopping collection of colourful parrot prints makes an attention-grabbing feature wall. Available as a set of 12 or individually, these beautiful prints have been meticulously remastered and enhanced to return them to their former glory here at our Lancashire studio.
Printed with archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, these stunning parrot prints come artfully framed with sustainable wood and ready to hang. Each and every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. Please choose your frame from the dropdown menu.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS