Vintage c.1824 Tiger - Round Frames with Glass
Referencing a vibrant French print from the first part of the 19th century, this striking tiger illustration has been digitally restored and enhanced here in our studio in Lancashire to bring its vivid colour back to life. For maximum visual impact, it’s presented in an eye-catching round frame custom-made in the UK from sustainable wood and finished in house.
Each and every component of this beautiful tiger portrait is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. We print it using archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, and it will arrive framed and ready for you to hang.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS