Vintage c.1812 Pineapple Study (Black) - Round Frames with Glass
Bring a burst of tropical colour to any room with this glorious revival of a hand-coloured 19th century illustration of a pineapple plant from South America. We’ve digitally restored this wonderful antique French print here in our Lancashire studio to bring its vivid colour back to life, and presented it in an eye-catching round frame custom-made in the UK and hand-finished in house.
Prints like these would originally have been printed in black and white and then coloured brightly over the top. We’ve printed this stunning picture with archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, and it comes artfully framed and ready to hang in an elegant sustainable wood round frame. Every element is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS