Vintage c.1812 Pineapple Study (Black) - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
This exuberant pineapple print is bursting with colour and confidence, set against a black background that makes its vivid colour all the more striking. It brings back to life a beautifully hand-coloured print from the early 19th century, and would originally have been printed in black and white before being hand-painted in bright colour over the top.
We’ve digitally remastered this fabulous print here in our Lancashire studio to restore it to its former glory, printing it using archival grade methods for maximum quality and durability. It’s framed and ready to hang in a sustainable wood frame, and every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS