Vintage c.1809 British Birds in Round Frames with Glass
This delightful collection of round prints reawakens a series of exquisitely detailed British natural history illustrations from the early 19th century. Featuring a pheasant, crane, bee eater, kingfisher, purple heron and peacock, the collection makes an eye-catching gallery wall filled with colour and interest.
We digitally restore and enhance these charming illustrations here in our studio in Lancashire, and they’re hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. We print them using archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, and finish them by mounting them in custom-made round frames made from sustainable wood ready for you to hang.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS