Vintage C.1800's Collection of Parrots in Round Frames with Glass
Bringing to life a series of vividly colourful early 19th century French illustrations, this collection of six bright parrot prints makes an eye-catching gallery wall. Finished with elegant round frames custom-made in the UK, they’ve been digitally remastered here in our studio in Lancashire to return their bold yellows, reds and greens to their former glory.
Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, these delightful parrots come ready to hang in custom-made round frames made from sustainable wood. Each and every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS