Vintage c.1785 Studies of Salmon - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
Bringing back to life a delightful pair of late-18th century French illustrations of salmon, this set of prints make a handsome addition to a tastefully furnished room. We’ve painstakingly restored them here in our Lancashire studio to return their vivid colour and detail to their former glory.
As with all our prints, every element of these charming salmon prints is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. We print them using archival grade methods to ensure the finest quality and exceptional durability, and complete them with sustainable wood frames so that they’re ready to hang.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS