Vintage c.1756 Architectural Studies of Doors - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
These incredibly detailed prints reference mid-18th century architectural studies of doors and their decorative orders - one Corinthian and one Ionic. We’ve digitally remastered them here in our Lancashire studio to restore them to their former glory, ready to grace any sophisticated room in their elegant frames.
Every element of these beautiful illustrations is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. Printed with archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, they each come ready to hang in frames made from sustainable wood.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS