Vintage c.1700's Architectural Elevations of Bridges - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
This beautifully detailed pair of prints brings back to life architectural elevation engravings from the first half of the 18th century. Depicting bridges designed by James Paine, they’ve been digitally remastered here in our Lancashire studio and printed and framed in house in our classical-style elongated frames.
Every element of these exquisite bridge engravings is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. Printed with archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, they come ready to hang in elegant frames made from sustainable wood.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS