Vintage c.1904 Haeckel Flora and Fauna - Round Frames with Glass
Diese Website ist durch reCAPTCHA geschützt und es gelten die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Google.
This exquisite trio of colourful artworks represents sea anemones, hummingbirds and mosses from Ernst Haeckel’s Kunstformen der Natur (1904). Full of vivid colour and detail, these vibrant works have been digitally remastered and enhanced here in our Lancashire studio to bring them back to life, ready to add timeless style to any tastefully finished room.
These beautiful natural history prints come ready to hang in elegant custom-made round frames, which are made with sustainable wood and hand-finished in house. Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, each element of these prints is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS