Vintage c.1886 Study of Citrus Fruit - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
Diese Website ist durch reCAPTCHA geschützt und es gelten die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Google.
This exquisite pair of prints references late 19th century watercolour paintings of American pomological studies, illustrating oranges, lemons and limes in vivid colour and detail. They’ve been digitally remastered here in our Lancashire studio to bring them back to life, ready to bring a splash of colour to a tastefully appointed kitchen or any other room.
These charming citrus fruit illustrations are hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. We print them using archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, and finish them by mounting them in frames made from sustainable wood ready to hang.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS