Vintage C.1884 Collection of Macaws in Round Frames with Glass
Diese Website ist durch reCAPTCHA geschützt und es gelten die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Google.
Reawakening a delightful series of 19th century illustrations by WT Greene, this collection of four bright macaw prints makes an eye-catching gallery wall as a set, or can command a room individually if you choose just one. We’ve digitally remastered them here in our Lancashire studio and finished them with elegant round frames custom-made in the UK.
Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, these delightful parrots come ready to hang in round frames made from sustainable wood. Each and every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. Please choose your frame from the dropdown menu.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS