Vintage c.1852 Panoramic Plan of the Principle Rivers and Lakes - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
Diese Website ist durch reCAPTCHA geschützt und es gelten die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Google.
This delightfully detailed panoramic plan shows the lengths of the major rivers of the world, divided into continents and with the length marked along the side. Below, the lakes and rivers are listed by hemisphere and continent respectively. This spectacular illustration references an original print from the mid-19th century, which would have been produced in black and white and then coloured brightly by hand. We’ve digitally remastered it here in our Lancashire studio to restore it to its former glory.
Printed and framed using archival methods for exceptional quality and durability, this chart of rivers and lakes comes mounted in a sustainable wood frame ready for you to hang. As with all our prints, each and every element is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS