c.1838 Audubon's Herons
Diese Website ist durch reCAPTCHA geschützt und es gelten die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Google.
Bringing back to life John James Audubon’s beautiful hand-coloured illustrations of herons from the 1830s, these delightfully detailed prints bring visual interest to any room. Originally printed in black and white and then hand painted to add colour, these stunning prints have been digitally remastered and enhanced here in our Lancashire studio to restore their vivid colours to their former glory.
Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, these exquisite herons come ready to hang elegant frames made from sustainable wood. Each and every component is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS