Vintage c.1817 Collection of Botanical Grapes - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
Diese Website ist durch reCAPTCHA geschützt und es gelten die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Google.
Ideal for wine lovers, this delightful early-19th century French collection illustrates varieties of grape used in Italian wine production. These colourful prints look equally striking commanding a room on their own or as a gallery wall of four, and each one has been carefully remastered here in our Lancashire studio to bring out its original hand-colouring.
To ensure exceptional quality, we use archival grade methods to create these exquisite grape prints and frame them using sustainable wood so they’re ready to hang. Every part is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with the lowest possible carbon footprint. Please select your print from the dropdown menu.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS