Vintage c.1809 Birds of Paradise - Round Frames with Glass
Diese Website ist durch reCAPTCHA geschützt und es gelten die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Google.
With their dazzling tail feathers and striking round frames, these birds of paradise make an eye-catching focal point in any tastefully furnished room. Reawakening a beautiful hand-coloured print from the early 1800s, we’ve remastered them here in our studio in Lancashire to bring their vibrant colours back to life.
These charming illustrations are hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. We print them using archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, and finish them by mounting them in a frame made from sustainable wood ready to hang.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS