c.1800s Map of the World
Diese Website ist durch reCAPTCHA geschützt und es gelten die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Google.
This evocative print depicts a double hemisphere map of the world as it was understood in the early 19th century, complete with vivid hand-colouring to define the continents. A scholarly addition to any interior design scheme, we’ve digitally remastered the original map here in our Lancashire studio, reawakening every detail of this intriguing print.
Every element of this beautiful map is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint. Printed with archival grade methods for the finest quality and durability, it comes ready to hang in an elegant frame made from sustainable wood.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS