Vintage c.1774 Zebra - Solid Wood & Glass Frames
Diese Website ist durch reCAPTCHA geschützt und es gelten die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und Datenschutzbestimmungen von Google.
This quirky zebra portrait revives an original French illustration from the first half of the 19th century. We’ve put it through a meticulous digital restoration process here in our Lancashire studio to bring its delightful black and white stripes and green grass back to life, ready to grace any tastefully finished room.
Printed using archival grade methods to ensure superb quality and durability, this delightful zebra print comes ready to hang in an elegant frame made from sustainable wood. What’s more, like all our prints, each and every element is hand cut, printed and assembled in Britain to create pictures of distinction with minimal carbon footprint.
- Antique pieces digitally remastered to restore damage and bring back original colors
- Printed with archival grade methods to ensure highest quality and prevent aging
- Using highest quality ink and paper
- Prints digitally restored in-house using reference from illustrations from the 1800's
- Printed on archival grade 315gsm with fine art inks
- Mounted with white conservation grade Daler Rowney mountboard
- Framed prints made with glass
PLEASE NOTE THAT GIFT WRAPPING AND EXPRESS SHIPPING ARE UNAVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM DUE TO BEING FRAMED TO ORDER. DELIVERY IS 3-5 WORKING DAYS